Innovation Love, a company of startup innovators (the same team that created Sulit.com.ph (OLX.ph) and Property24.com.ph), has a new venture and is currently looking to form its core technology team. The new venture is targeting a lucrative and growing industry in the market today.
In this regard, we are looking for an experienced UX Designer who will inform design direction based on research and testing
As a UX Designer, your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Give insight on product direction based on research data
- Partner with developers, testers, and other peers to manage and drive design decisions
- Analyze and communicate insights gathered from activities observing user behavior and preferences
- Communicate product interactions and flows
To be successful in this role, you must have the following relevant qualifications:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Proficiency in the following disciplines: User Research, Journey Mapping, and User Stories, Content Strategy, Information Architecture
- Experience in research methodologies including but not limited to: surveys, contextual inquiry, a/b testing
- Familiarity with Interaction Design and Visual Design
- Familiarity with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or Figma
Plus points qualifications are:
- Experience working in Agile based Scrum development team and using tools like JIRA, Confluence, and git
In our team, we love working with like-minded team members who have strong values and characteristics as follows:
- Appreciative of new technologies and open to changes and continuous improvements
- Loves what he does and caring for the company, the team, and the customers we are serving for
- Gets fulfillment on the value that our solutions can give our users/customers, and focused on solving their problems
- Appreciative of the positive impact that challenges can bring to his/her career
- Finds satisfaction on the freedom of doing things by himself/herself but open to ask for help and guidance when necessary
Perks and Benefits
The work is full time and office-based with flexible hours. Collaboration and productivity within the team are high in our priorities and we have a conducive workplace to make this happen.
Are you interested in being part of Innovation Love?
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited sick leave and vacation leaves (we value performance, output, collaboration, and accountability than your physical attendance at the office)
- Free snacks, coffee, and other beverages
- Flexible workspace with work from home arrangements as needed
- Opportunity to work with fun and experienced leaders in the local online industry
E-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgWhere is the Innovation Love office located?
Innovation Love Office
Share this on: